INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
In this page are described the management modalities of the website Hotel Villa Principe Srl concerning the treatment of the personal data of the visitors who consult it: in fact, after the consultation of this website, data related to identified or identifiable people can be treated. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13-14 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “Code”) to those who interact with the web services of Hotel Villa Principe Srl. The informative report is issued only for the above-mentioned website of Hotel Villa Principe Srl and not also for other websites possibly visited by the Visitor through links. The informative report is also inspired to the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group instituted by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46/CE, have adopted on May 17, 2001 in order to identify some minimum requisites for the collection of personal data on-line and, in particular, the modalities, the times and the nature of the information that the holders of the treatment must supply to the users when they connect to web pages, independently from the purposes of the connection.
Attention to the security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for us. We consider the information relating to your person, your orders and purchases made by you strictly confidential and we undertake not to disseminate or sell the information in our possession to outside companies for promotional purposes.
We will use the information you provide exclusively for purposes strictly related to the registration to the site www.hotelvillaprincipe.it as well as the provision of services offered on the Site (eg purchase, account management, etc..), and to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Although it is not compulsory, failure to provide your data for these purposes may make it impossible to provide, in whole or in part, the services you have requested. In addition, upon express expression of your consent to be given at the time of registration, or order, we may use your personal information in order to communicate special news, promotions, offers of new products, including by e-mail, SMS or through a telephone operator. In this regard, we remind you that for these purposes the consent is purely optional and that your refusal will not affect the ability to make purchases on the Site but will only determine the inability to send commercial communications relating to news, promotions, offers of new products. In any case, we remind you that, subsequently, you will be able to ask in every moment to stop receiving messages from Hotel Villa Principe Srl. The personal data will be treated with electronic systems or even without the help of such instruments, by subjects appointed by the owners of the treatment or by subjects appointed responsible, also external, of the treatment itself. In particular, for the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be communicated:
- to third party companies whose products or services are offered or sold through the Site
- to couriers or shippers responsible for the delivery of products purchased through the Site;
- to banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Site
- to consultants or professionals who may be responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of hardware and software of the Site or which the owners use to provide their services
- to public and/or private individuals and/or legal entities (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the proper fulfillment of contractual obligations undertaken, as well as obligations under the law.
At the Data Controllers it is possible to obtain an updated list of the subjects who process your data as data processors or persons in charge of the processing. The processing of personal data will take place according to the methods and with the tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In particular, will be taken all the technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, as provided for by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, so that it is guaranteed the minimum level of data protection required by law, allowing access only to persons in charge of processing by the Owner or Managers designated by the Owner.
The data controller is:
Hotel Villa Principe Srl – Corso Umberto I, 87020 San Nicola Arcella (CS), Vat number 03596050785, all the instances and requests related to the treatment of personal data can be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 we inform you that the user has the right to obtain without delay, by the holders of the personal data processing:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- the indication: 1) the origin of personal data; 2) the purposes and methods of treatment; 3) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments; 4) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2; 5) subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents; 6) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; 7) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; 8) certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 6.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication